SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2 is one of the best plugins of wordpress. Truly saying only for this I avoid using blogger platform. It is a great plugin for SEO. But Recently I have found some irritating “Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare()” problem in settings page of “SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2” plugin. All people are not facing the problem, rather who use to promote page feature they are suffering from this problem.
How to repair Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare() in SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2
If you want to solve the problem of this problem, the solution is simple. I have searched many website for this solution, but none of this is realted to SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2.
Step by Step Procedure to repair problem Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare()
- You have to download the searchterms-tagging2.php file from the download link here.
- Open the file with any editor or notepad
- Copy all the contents.
- Go to Plugins > Editor
- Select SEO Search Terms Tagging 2 from there.
- Select all the existing contents of searchterms-tagging2.php file and replace with provided code.
- Select update. It’s done!
- Check the settings page of “SEO Search Terms Tagging 2”
For Advanced User:
Replace $wpdb->prepare with $wpdb->query and save your changes.
You’re all done. Easy as pie.
$post_count= $wpdb->get_var($wpdb->prepare( $sql));
And Replace it with
$post_count= $wpdb->get_var($wpdb->prepare( $sql, ""));
I have found this solution here, but it is not in English, I have improvised the method.
Video Tutorial step by step guide to solve wpdb::prepare() problem in SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2
I have made this video for you. Hope you will enjoy it and do this easily.